Safe vision, the perfect way to guard your eyesgates! (A review)💗


  I love my safe vison. I don't use it for a child, I use it for myself to block out disturbing clutter of YouTube that would otherwise have clutter if I used the original app. This app prevents me from getting lost in comments that can be discouraging or inppropriate. It also prevents the from seeing pointless drama. It guards my mind from the evils of the world. This makes my feed very selective and only what I want to see and what I approve of seeing and safe. I never have to worry about somebody looking over my shoulder and seeing something inappropriate that I wouldn't agree with because everything is what I would want it to be.

It's much more private which I love and I never feel like someone is invading my feed with something I don't want to see.

 I do have an 30 minute at a time limit cause I use currently the free version of safe vision but I usually just give myself more minutes. It can be very tedious. I wish they just had an unlimited amount of time for all users and continued to limit us to the 5 channels as it does already...but even with the limitation it is still good to use. I haven't found any other app that does what safe vision does or is appropriate as it is and I really am appreciative to the developers for developing an app that can be used for children to keep them safe and it can also be used for adults and teenagers who want to keep what they see safe as well. I like to use safe vision to guard my heart from anything that is discouraging because sometimes YouTube will recommend videos that are just completely out of pocket for what you're watching and they can be discouraging,hurtful to see or they could just be annoying to see. 

I never have to worry about that with safe vision and it just helps my anxiety a whole lot as a Christian young lady so I thank the developers for making it. I'm 18 years old. 

Comments